Profound Extinguishing Course for Ship's Officers
Duration: Two days
Course is designed to deepen the knowledge of ship officers in charge of operations in shipboard fires and leading. The two day course is one of the three modules of the Maritime Fire Chief course. Maximum number of participants for the training is 12 persons.
The course contains following subjects:
- Leading of a fire-fighting operation
- Fire-fighting tactics and smoke ventilation
- Use of thermal imaging equipment
- MIRG - cooperation
- Extinguishing agents and techniques
- Deeper theoretical knowledge and practical examples of different extinguishing equipment and SCBA's
Enquiries: Tarja Juola, Training Coordinator.